March 30, 2008
A Valuble Lesson Learned
Today my brother and his wife came to town for a visit. Steph wanted to make dinner for the family, so who was I to stand in her way. She made a very tasty dinner for us. I helped out where I could, but by no means am I the chef of the family. I really hate cooking. If I cannot prepare a dinner in 30 minutes or less, then I am not interested. Well while I was doing my part in the kitchen, Steph showed me something I never knew before. She showed me how to use my broiler option on the oven. I have never in my life used a broiler. I really didn't even know what it did. But thanks to her, I now know. I'm not sure if I will ever use this knowledge, but nevertheless, the knowledge is there in case I ever need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment