May 3, 2008
Milo and his stick
My dog Milo can be quite the character at times. He loves to be outside running around in the yard. He has developed one love that I am not too fond of. He loves to eat sticks! I take out a tennis ball and throw it for him to go chase. He will get the ball and run with it for awhile, but once his eye catches a stick, the ball is soon forgotten and he spends his time trying to eat the whole thing. I let him chew on it for awhile, but when I see him trying to swallow big chunks, that is when play time is over. And if the stick is too big for him to handle, he will put it on the ground and hold it down with one paw, and with his mouth he will snap it in half to his liking. Crazy dog!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment