August 18, 2008
Another Year Under Way
Oh what am I doing up at this hour you may be wondering. Well today marks the first day of school for the kids. Yes! I thought this day would never come. Of course they are not as excited as I am. Sure we had an ok summer, but it is time to get back on a schedule. It is time for me to have my house back. This year will be filled with some new experiences for the Snyder family. Adrien is on the football team so we will have to juggle practices and games with him. And Devynn is taking Drivers Ed. We will be spending many hours behind the wheel preparing him for the big day of getting his drivers license. So for the next few months, we will be pretty busy and I will be longing for those summer days back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
something tells me you won't be longing for summer back. i know you to well..hehe
Post a Comment