November 4, 2008
Election 2008
Happy Election Day! This afternoon I exercised my right to vote. Voting always stresses me out. You have to be ever so careful filling in your ballot or the ballot machine will spit it back out. I know this for a fact because the last time I voted I had the faintest mark in one of the ovals before I realized that was not what I wanted. I took the ballot to the machine and it would not accept it. So I had to fill out another ballot. Today I was extra careful. While I was in my booth trying to concentrate on my decisions, there was a heated conversation going on. It appears a car was parked in the parking lot with some kind of political sticker on it. The election officials were a little miffed about this. I heard them say that no political signs, stickers, etc. can be within 150 feet if a polling place. I am not sure how this debate ended because I was all done before they were. I put my ballot in the machine and all was well. No goofs this year. What a relief!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment