January 12, 2009

The Heat Is.... Off!

Over the weekend I noticed that the furnace was rather loud when kicking on and would continue being loud while running. So I notify my husband of this and like any man, goes down to the basement to check things out for himself. He was not 100% sure what was going on but was going to take a closer look at it today. Well I get up this morning and it is a chilly 58 degrees in my house. So I turn the heat up in hopes it would kick on. No such luck. We called a repair man first thing. He got here and took a look at the furnace. Apparently some part went out and needed to be replaced. Whew! Nothing major. So now my heat is up and running once again and Milo could not be happier since the register is his usual resting place.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

I'm surprised you even noticed it was off as cold as you keep it in that icebox of yours. hehe
Glad to hear it was nothing serious.