February 5, 2009

Things I Am Looking Forward To

* Sleeping in on Saturday. Adrien's wrestling schedule has had me up at 4:30 am on Saturdays for the past couple of months. His season ended last Saturday.

* Getting our taxes filed.

* Getting our tax check. There are some things I need to get and I am holding off until that check is in the bank.

* Spring. I am so sick and tired of the cold and snow. I am ready for sunshine and warm temps.

* My husbands vacation in March. I have a couple of projects around the house I would love for him to do.

* My very early birthday gift coming in the mail. My brother Joe has taken it upon himself to get me a new camera since mine up and died a few weeks ago. He called it a "birthday credit." So when December rolls around, no dropping birthday hints on him.

No comments: