April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

All of this years Easter festivities are done. We spent some time with Frank's family. We had a pleasant time there. The kids all got some goodies from Grandma and Grandpa. Then it was off to my moms. We had to cut our visit short because Devynn had to report to work. But it was nice to be able to spend some time with both families. And that Frank... what a creative guy he can be. He took it upon himself to make me my very own Easter basket. At first I thought he bought it like it was. But he quickly informed me he put it all together himself. Flowers by Frank he says. I told him he is in the wrong business. Here is a picture of his latest creation.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Maybe you guys should open up a shop. I think Frank missed his calling.