August 16, 2009

Oh How Time Flies

How do you go from this....





To this in such a short time? In 3 days, Nikki will be starting her first day of high school. It just seems like yesterday when she threw an ever loving fit because her brothers were off to school and she was still stuck at home anxiously waiting to start her school years. I am ready for the kids to start school after a VERY long summer. But a little part of me still wishes she was starting her first day of pre school, not high school. I know her high school years will be filled with great fun and memories.


2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Cute pictures. Hard to believe in a few short years you guys will be empty nesters!

Cari said...

I know.:( You will be so sick of me when that day comes. :)