September 19, 2008

Almost Time To Hit The Road

This evening I get home from work to Devynn shoving a piece of white paper at me. This certain piece of paper I have been dreading. This paper I speak of is his driving permit. Yikes! That now means we get the fine pleasure of entrusting Devynn behind the wheel of our vehicle. This makes me a little nervous to be perfectly honest. But as I was looking at his permit, he did give me a reason to breathe a sigh of relief. He pointed out that on the permit they put the wrong address and listed him as being female. So of course this is not a valid permit. No driving for us this weekend. Woo hoo! He will have to get the information corrected first. So someone's mistake has bought me a couple more stress free days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After some behind the wheel time, Grandma Mary will hit the country roads with him!!!! G-ma Mary

Bobbie said...

Don't forget your helmet!

Brooke said...

Please phone me when this exciting event takes place...I will watch safely from the confines of my own home!