September 16, 2008
Finally!
Over the summer, I was approached to purchase a yard sign for our member of the football team. So of course I went ahead and got Adrien's name on the list and paid for it. I have had the worst time tracking this sign down. The person that delivered them would be at the high school after practice handing them out. But for some reason, they never had Adrien's. So I told him he had to check up on it. Maybe it was just an oversight. Of course, after 2 and half hours of football practice, that sign is the last thing on Adrien's mind. But through some investigating work of my own, I was able to track it down. So here is a picture of the product I was stressing over for the past few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment