March 28, 2009

House Projects Part 2

Frank is back to work and he got most of my projects and a couple of extra ones done. The living room and dining room look amazing. He even painted my office. I did want this done eventually but it was not a high priority. The big job, the kitchen, however did not get done while he was on vacation. We ordered a piece of replacement glass for a kitchen window that took forever to come in. So that is what held up the kitchen. The glass finally got installed on Thursday. And what a difference it makes. I also went out and bought a new refrigerator last week and we got that moved in on Tuesday. So now I think maybe next week Frank will be able to tackle this last job. And with all he has done, I am happy with the results. Here are some pictures of the new fridge. I know... It looks a little bare. I think we have more drinks in there than food. I need to go grocery shopping.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like I don't need to go grocery shopping...I'll just come over and raid your fridge. :)

Bobbie said...

I was really hoping to see you posing with it price is right style...