March 17, 2009
The Ongoing House Projects
Frank's vacation time is winding down. Since he has been home, he has painted my dining room and living room. He fixed my water pressure problem and for that alone I am thankful. Ever since we bought this house almost 4 years ago, the water pressure has been horrible. Frank and a friend spent a little time in the basement last week tinkering around and I have all the pressure one could need. The next project on the list was the kitchen. I HATE my kitchen. It has gross wall paper on the walls that really needs to go. Well before he could start on that, we had to get the glass in the kitchen window replaced. We had the local glass guy come out and do his thing over a week ago. He came to install it today and found out he ordered the wrong piece. So the kitchen is on hold for now. Since we are at a stand still with the kitchen, Frank has moved on to the office. A nice coat of paint in that room will do wonders. I am grateful for all the hard work Frank has done. I will be the most excited when my kitchen gets its long over due face lift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment