March 8, 2009
Picture This...
A rainy but mildly warm Sunday morning in Pontiac. A woman and her beloved pooch take a walk in their neighborhood. While rounding the corner by the grade school they come upon a very large black dog unattended. The woman was startled. Her pooch who has never met a stranger, was dancing wildly on the leash trying to make a new friend. The uninvited guest was doing the same. Panicked, the woman shouts "Get" to which had no effect on the much larger dog. So before things got ugly, the woman takes her umbrella and makes thrusting motions at the other dog. The dog runs off whimpering. Folks, that woman was me and the beloved pooch was Milo. What a scary situation but with my quick thinking, we made it out ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can so picture that all playing out. I'm sure it was certainly terrifying at the time but I keep seeing you jutting that umbrella out screaming git! Like all those 'ole bittys in the movies. I don't mean to poke fun at your trauma but come on... it paints a very amusing picture. hehe
Post a Comment