June 7, 2008

Summer Begins

With the first week of summer vacation under the rug, I would like to know why people say summer is a time of relaxation and fun. This week was the opposite. I spent all week taking Adrien to and from football camp, telling Nikki I am not air conditioning the whole town (she loves to come in and out) and wondering if Devynn even lives here. He likes to get up and take off for the day. And to top it off, my housework has doubled with them being home. No one can seem to put things back where they belong. And there is the constant fight of who is going to walk Milo in the mornings. Don't get me wrong. I love not having to get up with the roosters, rush around here to make sure no one misses the bus, and making 3 lunches every morning. But I don't get where summer time is leisure time. One week down and only 10 more to go. Hopefully I can manage to keep my sanity intact.

No comments: